Our philosophy is to utilize all conservative options including physical therapy, bracing, injections, medications, and modification of activity, prior to considering surgery. We perform multiple orthopaedic procedures with expertise in minimally invasive Arthroscopic Surgery of the shoulder and knee. We strive to provide the best orthopaedic care available to our patients and to treat each patient with dignity, respect and kindness. We believe in patient education and encourage them to participate in their care.
From diagnosis to treatment, we have the facilities, experience and staff to make your office experience as complete, pleasant, and easy as possible. Our office staff is highly professional and experienced, as well as warm and friendly. We pride ourselves on timely appointments, and excellent customer service.
• Supervised strengthening exercises, manual therapy techniques, stretching, massages, joint mobilization and advanced therapeutic modalities
• Staffed by Doctors of Physical Therapy (DPT) and Physical Therapy Assistants (PTA), who are experts at treating functional impairments of musculoskeletal and nervous systems
• Waterproof casts available
• Synvisc / Hyaluronic Acid (Viscosupplementation)
• Board-Certified x-ray technologists